MEMBERSHIP is BZ$50 for 2020
We are excited to announce our new membership program with benefits for 2020!
Membership is open to any interested party willing to help the Mission of the Cayo Animal Welfare Society
You can pay online via PayPal. Please specify “Membership ” in the memo .
For other payment options see our Support US page
ALL PROCEEDS FROM SALES OF MEMBERSHIPS GO TOWARD OUR FREE/LOW-COST MONTHLY SPAY AND NEUTER PROGRAM
PLEASE HELP US REDUCE THE NUMBER OF UNWANTED ANIMALS IN CAYO!
Keller Williams Belize – With Real Estate Purchase in Belize, 50% discount in closing costs bringing the 2% title work fee down to 1%
Miss Debs – 5% perpetual for all of 2020
Naia Resort – Naia Resort 50% off hotel stays and 25% off spa treatments – for locals
BeeGee Shuttle – SI area to Airport 10% off
Kontiki Gas Station is offering 75 cents PER GALLON off the government mandated pump price of any fuel purchase when you show your CAWS membership card!
Ka’ana Resort is offering a whopping 50% off accommodation, 20% off the new dinner menu & happy hour 5-7 pm with 50% off local drinks & house wine to all cardholders!!
Walter Castillo Art – 20% discount off prints bought at the studio
Belize Fishbowl Pet Shop – 10% off everything in the store for CAWS members
Hummingbird Rest – A Self Catering Tropical Paradise – 2 nights free with a minimum 5 night stay – international visitors
Pets Place Veterinary Clinic – Dr. Pech – 10% off services!
CAWS – we waive adoption fees on animals over 6 months old
Reimers Feed Mill – 5% off pet supplies excluding food, and 5% off health supplies (medications and fertilizers) at all locations
The Whisk Bakery -Belize City – 15% off bakery goods – can be shipped country-wide
Other Members Benefits:
- Members may nominate themselves or other members to the Board of Directors
- You have to be a member in November to be eligible to vote in the General Membership meeting the following year.
- Members will be given volunteer opportunities commensurate with the goals and activities of the Society.
- Members will be invited to participate in at least four general meetings per year. Attendance is not mandatory.
- The Board of Directors can add other benefits by formal action as necessary.
- The Board of Directors has the right to change the dues structure by formal Board action.
- The Chairman may request a membership be revoked and call for a vote by the Board of Directors when:
- A member resigns or
- The actions of a member, as determined by the Chair and a majority of Board of Directors, are consistently unproductive or contrary to the goals of the Society.
- Dues will not be refunded