is BZ$40 for 2019
We are excited to announce our new membership program with benefits for 2019!
Membership is open to any interested party willing to help the Mission of the Cayo Animal Welfare Society
You can pay online via PayPal. Please specify “Membership ” in the memo .
For other payment options see our Support US page
Discount when presenting CAWS membership card at time of purchase:
~ Keller Williams Belize – With Real Estate Purchase in Belize, 50% discount in closing costs bringing the 2% title work fee down to 1%.
~ Miss Debs – 5% perpetual for all of 2018
~ Yoga with Lisa – 2 free yoga classes
~ Soaps of Ix-Canan/Gifts from Mayaland – 5% off gift shop items (excludes food)
~ Naia Resort – 50% off hotel stays and 25% off spa treatments
~ BeeGee Shuttle – SI area to Airport 10% off
~ Siam Thai Restaurant – Free Papaya salad appetizer with meal (Reservations needed)
~ Serendib Imports – Home Delivery Dog/Cat food at discount prices for CAWS members. Call 671-4610/615-6557/615-3488
~ Kontiki Gas Station is offering 50 cents PER GALLON off any fuel purchase when you show your CAWS membership card! They will also offer a discount on batteries, tires & lubricants when you show your card
~ Ka’ana Resort is offering a whopping 50% off accommodation, 20% off the new dinner menu & happy hour 5-7pm with 50% off local drinks & house wine to all cardholders!!
~ Walter Castillo Art – 10% off prints bought at the studio
~ Belize Fishbowl Pet Shop – 10% off everything in the store for CAWS members
~ Hummingbird Rest a Self Catering Tropical Paradise – 2 nights free with minimum of 5 night stay – international visitors
~ Dr. Pech – 10% off services
~ Reimers Feed Mill – 5% off pet supplies excluding food, and 5% off health supplies (medications and fertilizers) at all locations.
~ Bravo West Motorsl – special rebate on vehicle purchase (some models excluded) – see Abel Simpson
~ Maya Walk Tours – 10% off all tours
~ Belize Botanical Garden – 10% off all purchases
~ CAWS – we waive adoption fee for animals over 6 months old
Other Members Benefits:
- Members may nominate themselves or other members to the Board of Directors
- You have to be a member in November to be eligible to vote in the General Membership meeting the following year.
- Members will be given volunteer opportunities commensurate with the goals and activities of the Society.
- Members will be invited to participate in at least four general meetings per year. Attendance is not mandatory.
- The Board of Directors can add other benefits by formal action as necessary.
- The Board of Directors has the right to change the dues structure by formal Board action.
- The Chairman may request a membership be revoked and call for a vote by the Board of Directors when:
- A member resigns or
- The actions of a member, as determined by the Chair and a majority of Board of Directors, are consistently unproductive or contrary to the goals of the Society.
- Dues will not be refunded