Click to Join CAWS now!
Already a member of CAWS? Sign in HERE
Membership is open to any interested party willing to work towards the Mission of the Cayo Animal Welfare Society.
- Student ~ $10
- Individual ~ $20
- Family ~ $50
- Supporter ~ $100
- Executive ~ $250
- Corporate ~ $500
- Founder’s Circle ~ $1000+
- Membership is up for renewal annually in the month you originally joined.
You can pay online via PayPal. Please specify “Membership Level ” .
For other payment options see our Support US page
- Members may nominate themselves or other members to the Board of Directors
- You have to be a member in November to be eligible to vote in the General Membership meeting the following February.
- Members will be formally recognized on the CAWS website, Facebook Page, and other literature as appropriate.
- Members will be given volunteer opportunities commensurate with the goals and activities of the Society.
- Members will be invited to participate in at least two (2) general meetings per year. Attendance is not mandatory.
- The Board of Directors can add other benefits by formal action as necessary.
- The Board of Directors has the right to change the dues structure by formal Board action.
- The Chairman may request a membership be revoked and call for a vote by the Board of Directors when:
- A member resigns or
- The actions of a member, as determined by the Chair and a majority of Board of Directors, are consistently unproductive or contrary to the goals of the Society.
- Dues will not be refunded