Steps to take if you suspect animal fighting in your community:
- Gather as much information while maintaining your own personal safety. (Extremely dangerous people often run fighting rings and your own safety is as important as the animals involved.) To help you gather information, ask yourself the following:
- Does the suspect have a large number of animals on the property (especially chained or confined and isolated, do they have “battle scars”)?
- Have you noticed unusually excessive foot traffic to and from the property at odd hours?
- Is he/she running animal fights on the property?
- Once you have gathered information contact us
Thank you for taking steps to help stop animal fighting in your community.